• Love/Hate mittensby Nippaz With Attitude £7.50
• Mama Ain't Raisin' No Fool bib in black and gold by Nippaz With Attitude £10
• Homegrown babygrow by Nippaz With Attitude £17
• Pure Baby Bliss dummy holder(holds 2 dummies) by Wry Baby £10
• Bee playsuitby Oh Baby London £26.45
• Margot and Mo hooded romperby Olive and Moss £39.50
• Michael the Monkey hooded romper suit by Olive and Moss £39.50
• Out Of This World tights by Slugs&Snails £12
• Motörhead tshirt by Amplified Kids £9
• Apricot stripe skirt by Boys&Girls™ £16
• Sonny hoody by indikidual £34
• Leopard print skater dressby Oh Baby London £25
• Mama Aint Raisin No Fool tshirt in pink by Nippaz With Attitude £17
• Mexican striped leggingsby Oh Baby London £17.25
• Hawaiian shirt by Oh Baby London £34
• Spiked Superhero hoodie by BeauLoves £35
• Hell Yeah! tshirt by Nippaz With Attitude £17
• Black star pants by BeauLoves £31
• Gizmo (Mr Moo 2)by indikidual £23
• Purple harem jog pants by Boys&Girls™ £18
We do love a festival here but since having had Evie we have yet to venture to one...
The thought of being at Glastonbury with a 3 year old brings a certain amount of fear!
Just due to the size of the site and having to trawl through the mud with little legs
(not just mine) and the amount of people there....one blink and she could be gone.
I don't think I'd feel relaxed enough to enjoy myself properly.
That's why Camp Bestival exists....we still need to go and I really want to introduce Evie
to festivals - to the music, the madness, the colours, the sheer joy that they can bring.
If you are heading to a festival this year then have an awesome time, may the sun shine
and the laughter flow.
Love the burp! team